I have probably mentioned it before, but I LOVE the Patriots. If I havent' told you that then we either don't know each other very well or I don't like you very much. I LOVE the Patriots! And today was a very special day - kickoff Sunday. After 7 long months football was back, and I could not be more excited. I washed my jerseys, hoodies, and blankets. I brought out all of my football dishware. I stocked up on my football snacks, and lined up football viewing friends. I was ready to go.
The Pats played the Kansas City Cheifs at home this week. The game started, and less then a quarter into the game tragedy struck. Tom stepped up into the pocket to make a throw, and Bernard Pollard lunged from the ground and tackled Tom at the knees. He went down and grabbed his knee. He was helped off the field, and didn't return to the game.
The Patriots haven't said anything about how bad the injury is, and the MRI isn't scheduled until tomorrow. But it doesn't look good. There are reports that it could be a torn ACL and Brady could be out for the rest of the season. That would be bad.
I need everyone to think happy thoughts. Send good vibes Tom Brady's way. It would be a very tough season without Brady. And I would cry. A lot. Every day. It might just do me in. So send good thoughts Tom's way. He needs you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I heard he tore his Acl for real. I'm so sorry, that stinks. Let me know if you need anything. I think you can make it through this. You have lots of support.
TRYNA!!! I'm so happy you are blogging now! How's life? I miss you we need to talk soon!
Post a Comment