
It has been suggested by a few people recently that I start a blog. I like to think that they suggested it because I'm just so darn funny, and they wanted a permanent (blogs are permanent, right?) record of my stories. But then it occurred to me that perhaps people were trying to find a way to avoid having to listen to my stories. I do tend go off on tangents and ramble, so I guess I don't really blame them. Well - story lovers and haters - it's your lucky day! You can now visit this blog to get all of my life updates, random musings, deep thoughts, rants, and stories. Get excited. Or relieved. Whichever.
Tryna

3 comments:
I'm a story lover! I can't wait. I'm proud of you for finally starting a blog.
P.S. I love your picture! (Kraig does also. He wants to know where he can get some boots like that.)
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Post a Comment