Saturday, October 25, 2008

And the next gold star goes to...

So yesterday Alex informed me that he had found Apple Fanta in the US, and that pretty much made my whole life. I actually contemplated moving to Atlanta for a little bit so I could have my Fanta. Well the Fanta joy continued that night. My friend Erin, the second recipient of my blogs Gold Star award, took a trip to Canada last weekend. She brought back some Fanta. We had Tangerine Fanta with dinner last night, and I have a Blue Raspberry Fanta waiting to be tasted. What joy! Thanks Erin!

P.S. I had my hair cut earlier this afternoon. I'm not sure you can really see it in this picture. But for those of you interested there is my new haircut.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

just so you know... I just commented on Boberton's blog... hahaha... I'm such a nerd. Love you muchos.