Friday, October 24, 2008

And the gold star goes to...

I just received some fantastic news. Truly fantastic. Really. I just did a little happy dance in my office, and then skipped about sharing the news with my co-workers. The happy news comes from my little brother Alex (the recipient of today's gold star). I don't think this news requires a lot of explanation. If you know me at all you will understand the joy that I am feeling. I just received the picture below from Alex. He took said picture at a grocery store in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The blessed day has finally come. APPLE FANTA is in America. Please join me in rejoicing.

2 comments:

erin leigh said...

YES! Congrats! Have you ever read the Wiki profile on Fanta? I feel so enlightened now!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanta

Lexi said...

That is very exciting news! I actually think I might have seen it here in Denver. I will double check and if I find it I will let you know!
~cute hair by the way~